reflecting
Well, I'm back I suppose. I'm currently writing outside cause its warm and nice out and I just had coffee. I gotta get back into the swing of this I'm not used to it anymore lol, I haven't posted in four years. I have recently gone back and read all the old posts and god they were so angsty and its weird to see how far I've come since that and how far you've come (yk who) man we've grown alot huh. I'm doing so much better now and I'm on meds and actually stable lmao tho taking them consistently is hard. I have a boyfriend now who I really adore and who treats me really well which shouldn't be such a surprise but it is lmao. I'm just kinda rambling but man. Just know everything that happened in the past I don't hold any of it against you, we were young and learning how to live and survive where we were in that moment. I'm glad we've grown past that and are better people now. I regret everything I did to you and to others, taking out my pain on you guys was not okay and I'll always be sorry for that. But I'm learning to be better little by little and I hope you're doing well, don't forget to keep in touch. I'm gonna start posting again, I think it's good for me honestly, therapeutic. My bf was joking about blogs the other day and I was like ohhh if only you knew hahah but I'll never show him lmao its a secret. What a life man, what a life, so much has changed but I'm glad it did. Or I'm learning to be happy about it. Change was never my strong suit lmao. Anyway thats all for now :)
wendy
Comments
Post a Comment