I'm mad at me too lmao

I don't have a lot of time so I'm gonna make this quick. First of all, damn, that was written like a five-paragraph essay, if you're still gonna be an English professor, you're gonna be a damn good one. And yeah, I'll be the first to say I fucked up, I agree with a lot of what you said. There's a lot about me that I've changed and am still trying to change. I recognize there's shit I've done that I can't take back but I have to move past that now and try to be better. And while I'll be the first to admit I did some horrible shit, so did you. You hurt me just as much as I hurt you. It was a two-way street. The kind of hurt your feeling, I am too. But I can't go back again and again and apologize for all the shit I did. But of course, I'm sorry for the stuff I did. And it honestly makes me really happy that you're doing so well, you deserve it. And I totally get why you're angry, I was angry for quite a while too. But I'm done being angry at you, I just can't be angry at you anymore. But I get why you are. You asked me not to contact you, so I won't. Be happy, Hayden. You really do deserve it. Anyways, I really do have to go for now, but I might make another post later, we'll see. I might have time later to say more.


Wendy

Comments

Popular Posts