Foggy Comfort

I'm sitting and looking out the window right now. It's so foggy, I can't even see past the trees. It's like I'm the only person in the world right now. Like I'm standing at the edge of the earth, the wind and sky beckoning me to explore further. Reach a little farther. It seems like if I walked outside, I would drop off the edge of the earth. It's so peaceful. The allure of nature almost seems impossible, like I couldn't possibly be safe unless in it's arms. It's so easy to feel like I'm in my own little world, out here. So far away from people, yet so close. Surrounded by trees, it's like a little heaven. Of course, at times, I think that it would be the perfect setting to be killed by a serial killer but then again, I always did have dark humor. But right now, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud of unfulfilled promises. If only every day could be like this. 


xoxo starlight

Comments

Popular Posts