Not Bad

I'm having a pretty good day today, as is he. He's much happier today and in turn so am I. Of course I'm not basing all my feelings off of him but it does significantly affect me. Also I don't know, today has just been a pretty good day. I was pretty productive, got some stuff done that I needed to get done, stuck to the diet that I'm on, even though it's really hard sometimes, and helped some people today. So yeah, all in all, good day. Also it's kinda funny that I want to be a psychiatrist because I just realized that I carry medicine with me during the day at school in case any of my friends need it, and I don't know, thought that was a funny coincidence. Like I'm already trying to be one lol. It's weird, I know, but I really do like to give people medicine, because I know it'll help. Even more than words can. Like, I get that words can help and I'm all for that but medicine can really help people in ways that words can't. Also it fascinates me. So, anyway, things are looking good. :)

xoxo starlight


Comments

Popular Posts