Bowling
God, I don't know, zach is frustrating me right now. Like, I'm not mad but sometimes he acts like such a goddamn dad and I'm not used to it and don't know how to take it. Ugh, I don't know. Sometimes it's all so frustrating. God, Faith too. I don't even know what to do with her. She just keeps getting worse and honestly I don't want anything to do with it. Let her fall on her own. She is way too deep in her own shit and I ain't following her there. Ugh.
Anyways, I had a pretty good day, though it was busy. I had to skip my half day of school to get some stuff done but it was fun. Really tiring though. Then we went bowling and everything was glowing and it was so fuckin cool. Then I started thinking about scott. And I really do miss him. I really want to see him again. I really want to text him and meet up sometime. I don't know. I really miss him.
But I think, no matter what happens, that I'm gonna be okay.
xoxo starlight
Comments
Post a Comment