Happy Christmas!

You know for all of the Christmases that I’ve ever had I’m Sure this year was the best. You know lately things are looking up and My grades have gone up and I have only failed one final and I don’t know I guess I’m just happier. I also think that I have realized what I need to do in my life, things that I need to prioritize, like what things are important to me. At least I’m getting there. I know who is reliable my life, I know who I can trust, And I don’t know things just don’t seem as hopeless as they once did. And I have a chance in life that other people don’t get that I might not have ever gotten and I don’t really want to throw that away or a miss use it, I want to get the most out of it that I can.  I guess I just want to be satisfied with my life and Who I am. And I understand that might take some time and there are ups and downs and blah blah blah but I think it’s all gonna be ok in the end. I mean I’ve come this far so why would I stop now? And I think that’s all I have to say that’s fine Christmas night. Happy holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts