Thoughts

God, how do you know what it feels like to go insane? It feels like I can't even form a coherent thought. Everything up there is just a jumbled mess and it's exhausting to try to sort through it. Ha, it would probably take years. Of therapy. Ew, speaking of therapy, I have an appoinment tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. I think it's bs. I mean it's funny cause I used to almost like it, I even encouraged Faith to go and now I would rather shoot myself but life is life. Mmm how everything has changed. I don't even know what to feel right now, honestly it sort of feels like im in a dream or something, like I'm here but I'm not. Almost like I'm watching myself do things. I know that I'm at school and talking to people and typing but it also feels unreal. It's hard to explain. And, hell, how am I supposed to tell other people that it's going to be okay when I myself feel like I'm stuck in a hurricane. But god, on another note I've been thinking about alot lately, I wish I could speak my mind. Especially to the person I like. But alas, life just keeps fucking me over. It's like it doesn't want me to be happy and god, they make me happy. Even after all the fights and everything. Anyways, those are just some thoughts on my mind rn. 


Your pal, Wendy

Comments

Popular Posts