Starting Anew
All my life I've believed that it would be better to be alone. To keep the pain inside so that no one on the outside would be hurt. But if this whole experience has taught me anything, it's that loneliness is worse than death. But the good part is, you're never truly alone. And during my moments of crisis, it can be so difficult to see the others standing there waiting to help me up. In that moment of crisis, I feel alone and just need to be reminded that I'm not. And the fact that people come together to help eachother, is a beautiful thing, and I honestly can't be more greatful to those that do. Without you, I would be truly lost. And despite the disputes that we may have had, you're honestly one of the most important people to me. Even though pain may want me to look away and say that I'm not ready, I am. God, I've never been more ready. I told myself that I would make a new life for myself, I would start over. And I intend to do exactly that. Because I deserve to be happy. And so do you.
Comments
Post a Comment