Holy Motherfucking Shit

Well shit. Everything has changed so drastically that I don't even know what to think right now. I would have to say that my anxiety is at an all time high right now but my depression seems to have taken a short break. Maybe cause I'm on bit of high with everything that's been going on? Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. So, Feburary 15, 2018, my parents were arrested for child abuse and charged with multiple things. My siblings and I were placed in our sisters house and are staying here. I think forever. The police and cps are doing everything they can to keep us from our parents and they don't think we'll ever being going back and that we'll probably be staying at our sisters forever. Holy mother fucking shit. Years. Fucking years. We've been waiting for this to happen for years and it all happened within the span of a couple hours and holy shit it was such a big shock that I can't even. I just can't. It happened out of no where. And hells yes I'm happy but it's also so overwhelmingly good that I almost can't take it. I'd accepted the fact that our lives were going to be shit. That our lives were shit. To just have all of that flip around in a couple hours really triggered my anxiety. God. Fucking. Damn. It. Holy. Shit. There's also a possibility that they could go to prison. It's all just so fucking much to comprehend and I can't even process it right now and I'm dreading when I do because I hate emotions but for now I'll just keep pretending that I'm okay. That I know what the fuck I'm doing. Probably go to counseling to because I'm fucked up. I have to go to court in a half hour so. Yeah. That'll be interesting. I'll probably make an update later just because I can. Shit. I can pretty much do whatever I want now. Shit. Well, I'm going to go and try to enjoy this newfound freedom for a little while. Bye for now. And I hope everyone who reads this can find some happiness today in their life. 


Your pal, Wendy

Comments

Popular Posts