WTH
Ok, so I have a friend that's depressed and she just told me that she's going to be deleting and she's contemplating shoving away her friends. Why? Cause she doesn't want to worry us and so we don't have to deal with her, so we can move on with our lives so we don't have to help her anymore. Ok, first of all, no, we're not just going to disappear because that's NOT what friends do. Like, seriously, only a shitty friend would just up and disappear without any explanation. Second, -girl I know you're reading this- IT'S NOT JUST YOUR CHOICE. Ok? We're your friends and we care about you, whether you want us to or not. We don't WANT to stop worrying, we don't WANT to stop being your friend. We WANT to be there for you, because believe it or not WE CARE ABOUT YOU. And frankly, -you know me lol- imma be PISSED if you stop being my friend!!! No, we're definitely staying friends, I'm not just going to let you walk away alone and brave it all yourself without any backup. When you're going through a hard time, you CAN rely on us. Where you go, I'm gonna go. So, don't even think about leaving me behind cause it won't work. I promise you that. Honestly, I'm offended that you think I'd just let you walk away. God, no. That's all I have for now but I might post later. Remember girl, you are NOT alone.
P.S. - I'm so sorry for what's happening with your dad and once again, if you need me, I'm here.
Your pal, Wendy
P.S. - I'm so sorry for what's happening with your dad and once again, if you need me, I'm here.
Your pal, Wendy
Comments
Post a Comment