Valentine's Day

So, it's valentine's day today...yeah it's been interesting. *laughs* Ahh and very cringey. So there's this guy that I like and I made a card for him and bought him a donut but he totally forgot it was valentines day! *laughs* Yeah, he's adorable. Anyway's I also brought some cookies for all my awesome friends...*KALE*...and he took one and made a heart out of it an gave it to me. Yeah, that was adorable and funny. So when I was about to leave, I said bye, and he said love you....yeah i know right! Anyway, he said he panicked and didn't know what to say, but yeah, that was cute. But I want to take it slowly, cause I mean we have forever you know, there's no rush. So, yeah that's my valentine's day story for now. *shout out to my friend hailey that has a sad valentine's day story* *Life will get better*
Yeah, so just an update about how life's going. 
*air kiss to all my amazing friends* 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I love all you guys!
All you people's out there!



Comments

Popular Posts