Let's play a game

Let's play a game, shall we? 
Let's pretend that we're okay. 
That we want to get up everyday and see people.
That we want to do normal activities. 
That we want to smile.
That we want to laugh.
That we want to talk.
Let's see how long this can last, see just how long I can play this game.
But we're not playing with money. 
No, that's too easy.
This is a game of life and death.
And I know there are millions of you out there, playing this game with me.
So, what do you say guys? 
One more day? One more week?
We're all in this game, now it's a matter of who wins and who loses.
I think we all know what losing means.
All you competitors out there, good luck. You're gonna need in this game of life and death.
Now there's only one thing left to say.
Game begin.

Comments

Popular Posts